I understand there are quite a few of you interested in getting some of my piccies in print form, but are unable to make it out to a convention to get one in person because economy.
Well, now you can buy prints at this very site, from the convenience of your computer and without even having to wear pants! Just make a few mouse clicks and button mashes on that Cheeto-dust-laminated keyboard and a few instructions on Paypal, and voila! So if there's a specific picture your eyes keep wandering back to and wondering how it would look in your eagerly twitching fingers, you may proceed to sing Hallelujah as tears of unrestrained joy slide down your ear-to-ear-grinning mug, you handsome devil you.
My print sizes and prices are as follows (prices include shipping):
4 x 6 Postcard Size: $5
8.5 x 11 Medium Size: $10
11 x 18 OMGigantic Poster Size: $15
If you purchase more than 4 prints of any size, I will include a free 4 x 6 sketch of any character, canon or OC, doing pretty much anything you want, and this will be included with your shipped order.
HOW TO ORDER:
1) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the following questions. In the title of your email, please include the words "Online Print Order", followed by your name as it appears on your Paypal account. This will help me match orders to transaction records MUCH easier.
In the body of your email, here are the order details you will need to provide. You can copy, paste, and fill in your answers for convenience:
-Which prints would you like? How many of each and in what size(s) would you like to order?
-Would you like them signed, or have anything special written on them?
-Orders of 4 or more prints receive a free signed 4 x 6 sketch of a single character doing anything you want! What would you like me to doodle? (If your request is for an original character, please include links to design references or a detailed description.)
-Please list the shipping address you would like the order delivered to:
2) You will receive a reply with a price quote for your order. If you would like to move forward with payment and delivery, proceed to Step 3.
3) Finally, you'll send payment for your order by Paypal. Please be sure to send it as a purchase of "GOODS", which will allow me to print a shipping label using the address listed in your Paypal (or stated otherwise in your first order email).
4) Wait with eager anticipation for Derpy's mailmuffins to deliver your shiny new prints to your address! You should receive your order within (HOPEFULLY) a week or so, depending on shipping turnaround times.
5) OPTIONAL, BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED:Upon receipt, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.
Thanks for reading everyone, and happy shopping!